Another great, quick and easy rhubarb recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, stir in butter, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, and add the egg mixture all at once. Stir until just blended and stir in the rhubarb.
- Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- Combine sugar, butter and cinnamon. Sprinkle a spoonful of topping over each muffin. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.