If you like carrot cake, you will like these tasty muffins. They are full of good ingredients.
Morning Glory Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 large Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and grated
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup melted butter or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir in carrots, apple, raisins, pecans and coconut.
- In another bowl, beat eggs. Stir in melted butter and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper lined muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 to 25 minutes.
I made the morning glory muffins today May 31 2016.
They are really delicious. Lots of ingredients give them good
taste. I am planning to give some away to friends.