Back home, when I was a kid, we had raspberries aplenty growing in the garden. I wish I had this recipe then!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup melted butter or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten. Fold in raspberries.
- Pour batter into greased or paper lined muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 18 to 20 minutes.