Blueberry muffins – yummy! I like to make these when I can get fresh blueberries. Frozen berries are fine, but they just turn your batter blue.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- Soften butter to room temperature. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter until fluffy, beat in the sugar and eggs. Add vanilla.
- Stir flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternately with milk. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins which have been greased or lined with paper muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.