An easy and tasty egg dish.
- 1 can 10 oz. cream of celery soup
- 3 eggs separated
- 1 cup finely chopped drained cooked spinach
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Heat the soup (undiluted) to just below boiling. Remove from heat.
- Beat egg yolks, and add to the soup, along with the spinach, onion and nutmeg.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into the soup mixture. Turn into a buttered casserole dish. Top with cheese.
- Set in a pan of warm water and bake at 350 degrees F. for 50 minutes, until set and golden crusted. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.