This is Mom’s favorite for leftover turkey, after turkey “burgers” of course! If you have too much turkey, you can make this and freeze it for later. In that case, don’t bake it first – thaw and bake when you want to serve it.
Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup juice from mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked turkey cut in small pieces
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- Reserve 1/4 of the chow mein noodles.
- Mix everything else together, and pour into a casserole dish. Top with the reserved chow mein noodles.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F. for 40 minutes.