This will go over big if there are pizza lovers in your family! It really is good. You can add other toppings as desired.
- 1 flatbread or bked pizza crust 12 inch
- 1 can 7 1/2 oz. pizza or tomato sauce
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cooked bacon ham or sausage slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread pizza sauce over flatbread.
- Whisk eggs, water and salt and pepper together. Heat butter in a large skillet. Scramble eggs. Remove from heat when they are still slightly runny.
- Spread scrambled eggs over pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs. Top with meat. Cook for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and pizza is hot. Makes 4 - 6 servings.