Pork chops and scalloped potatoes, all in one dish – easy!
Pork Chop Casserole
- 6 pork chops 1 inch thick
- 5 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can 10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sage
- Salt and pepper
- Brown pork chops on both sides.
- In a greased 9 x 13 inch pan, layer half of the potatoes. Top with half of the onions, then the remaining potatoes and onions.
- Arrange the pork chops on top.
- Mix mushroom soup, milk, sage, salt and pepper. Pour over the pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour. Makes 6 servings.