Sunday “roast chicken” in minutes! Another one of my favorites. I like to use boneless skinless chicken breasts – they will only need 12 to 15 minutes cooking time.
Microwave Chicken and Dressing
- 1 package herb stuffing mix
- 2 - 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 1 can 10 oz. cream of celery soup
- Freshly ground pepper
- Prepare stuffing mix according to the package directions. Spread in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Top with chicken pieces. Spread soup over top, and grind pepper over.
- Cover with waxed paper and cook in the microwave, on high, for 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.