Tomato soup goes Oriental in this tasty stir fry sauce. Serve over rice.
Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 1 pound sirloin steak 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups broccoli pieces
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can 10 oz. tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Slice beef into very thin strips. In a skillet or wok, heat oil. Add beef and stir fry until beef is cooked.
- Add broccoli and garlic and cook until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add soup, soy sauce and vinegar. Heat and stir until boiling. Makes 4 servings.