This is sooooooo good! I buy pie pumpkins and bake them to make fresh pumpkin puree, but you could also use canned pumpkin to make this awesome fudge. A great fall treat for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1 jar 7 1/2 oz/ 213 ml marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large saucepan, heat sugar and evaporated milk over medium heat. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices and return to boil.
- Stir in marshmallow fluff and butter. Bring to a full, rolling boil and boil for 18 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until chocolate chips are melted - about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- Cool and then cut into squares.