A tasty spread. Salad shrimp are the teeny tiny ones, which also have the benefit of being inexpensive. If using larger shrimp, chop them before adding to the cream cheese mixture. You could reserve a few shrimp to decorate the top too.
- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 can 4 oz. salad shrimp, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- Combine cream cheese, ketchup, Miracle Whip, mustard, garlic salt and Worchestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in shrimp and dill pickle.
- Pack into a serving dish, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers to spread it on.