This is an easy and tasty dip that you can whip up at a moment’s notice. If you have a can of crab meat in the cupboard and a package of cream cheese in the fridge, the rest of the ingredients you probably already have on hand, so if friends drop by unexpectedly – no problem. This also makes a nice snack when you are watching a movie on TV. You can use low-fat cream cheese and mayonnaise in this recipe.
Hot Crab Dip
- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can crab meat
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread mixture in a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 18 - 20 minutes, until heated through and lightly browned. Serve immediately with crackers.