Auntie Bessie got this recipe from a friend, and she usually makes it for family get togethers – we kind of expect it. As you can see, the recipe is kind of vague, you can’t ruin it with too much or too little of something! Basically you want a layer of each ingredient, so how much you use depends on the size of your serving dish.You can use a can of crab meat, or the imitation crab, flaked, is good too.
- 1 package 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- Crab meat
- Seafood sauce
- Green onion diced
- Tomato diced
- Grated mozarella cheese
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Spread in a shallow serving dish (a 9 inch pie pan or quiche dish works well).
- Layer the remaining ingredients over top, in the order shown.
- Serve with tortilla chips to scoop it up.