Easy to make, and very attractive and tasty. You can make it without cranberry sauce too, but I like it with, it adds a nice zip – especially if you use homemade cranberry sauce.
Baked Cranberry Brie
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 round 8 oz. of Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Brush the top of each sheet of phyllo pastry with melted butter. Layer them on top of each other.
- Place the Brie in the centre of the pastry. Top with the cranberry sauce.
- Bring the phyllo dough up to enclose the Brie, and twist the edges together. Brush with the remaining butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes, until the crust is nicely browned. Let cool for 20 minutes, and cut into triangles to serve.