You really can’t get much easier than this, and no one will believe that it took you a whole 2 minutes to make this elegant dessert. The graham wafers turn soft and cakey during the refrigeration time.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- 7 graham wafers 5 x 2 1/2 inch rectangles
- Puree raspberries in food processor. Reserve 1/4 cup. Fold remaining raspberries and almond extract into the whipped topping until blended.
- Spread one cracker with about 2 heaping tablespoons of raspberry mixture. Top with a second cracker. Continue layering all the crackers with topping.
- Using a pancake lifter, carefully turn the torte onto its side on a serving plate, so that the crackers are vertical. Frost the top and sides with the remaining topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. To serve slice into 6 slices. Garnish each slice with a spoonful of reserved raspberry puree.