This was a huge favorite at my house when I was a kid. I would call my friend Sharon and say come over – we’ve got “the gucky stuff” so that she wouldn’t miss out. She knew exactly what I was talking about!
Cherry Cha-Cha Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine graham wafer crumbs and melted butter. Reserve about 1/3 of a cup of the mixture, and spread the rest in the bottom of a 9 inch square pan.
- Whip the cream and mix with the marshmallows. Spread half of this mixture over the crumb crust. Top with the cherry pie filling, then the rest of the cream mixture.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture over the top. Chill overnight. Cut into squares to serve.