This recipe is from a former co-worker. It is really yummy! You can also use chocolate pudding mix (cooked or instant) prepared as directed, instead of canned pudding.
Chocolate Chip Trifle
- 1 cup milk
- 2 - 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 package Dad's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 large can chocolate pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream whipped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Combine milk, coffee liqueur, and coffee powder in a small bowl. Dip each cookie in the milk mixture and then arrange them on the bottom of a fancy bowl.
- Spread chocolate pudding over the cookies.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight.