If you like Crispy Crunch chocolate bars, then I really don’t need to say any more! This is a great special occasion dessert, and the kids will love it (adults too).
Crispy Crunch Torte
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 8 Crispy Crunch chocolate bars
- Cut the angel food cake into 3 layers.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Coarsely chop the Crispy Crunch bars in the food processor. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the crumbs to sprinkle on top. Fold the rest into the whipped cream.
- Place the bottom cake layer on a serving plate. Top with some of the whipped cream mixture. Top with the next layer, more whipped cream mixture, then the top layer. Ice the top and sides with the remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Top with reserved Crispy Crunch crumbs before serving.