This is so good, better than a restaurant dessert! You can make the ice cream alone too. Omit the crumb crust, freeze in a 2 quart container and spoon into bowls to serve.
Oreo Ice Cream Pie
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs about 12 cookies
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand, 300ml
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Oreo cookies about 12 cookies
- 2 cups whipping cream whipped
- Mix 1 cup crushed Oreo crumbs with melted butter. Spread in the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until light. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in Oreo crumbs and whipped cream. Pour over the crust.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with more Oreo cookies if desired, or serve with chocolate sauce.