I made this frosting for my wedding cupcakes – soooo good!
White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup butter softened
- 4 cups or more icing (confectioners') sugar
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 5 tablespoons whipping cream
- Melt chocolate in microwave and set aside to cool
- In mixer bowl, beat butter with 2 cups icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add whipping cream and cooled chocolate and beat to combine.
- Continue to gradually add enough additional icing sugar until it is firm enough to hold its shape.
- Spoon into piping bag and pipe onto your cupcakes or cake.