This is the one that started it all – I used to make this when I was a kid – the recipe was on the back of the Eagle Brand milk can. I still like it too. You can use other pie or fruit toppings as desired.
Unbaked Cherry Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand, 300ml
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine butter, graham wafer crumbs and sugar. Press into a 9" pie plate.
- In a medium mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually stir in sweetened condensed milk until thoroughly blended. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours (or overnight). Top with cherry pie filling before serving.
This recipe is a very one . it tasted very good. I try your recipe it was a ready one to follow and do to make.