All the chocolate bases are covered with this attractive and tasty brownie treat.
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 oz. milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Blend in sugar. Add chocolate mixture and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Bake at 325 degrees F. for 18 to 20 minutes. Cool.
- Melt milk chocolate and butter together.
- Spread over the cooled cake. Cool and cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.