Can’t get much easier than this, very little preparation time is required, your meal is in the oven, and you can go on to other things while it bakes.
Swiss Pork Chops and Vegetables
- 4 pork chops 3/4 inch thick
- 4 potatoes halved
- 4 onions
- 4 large carrots peeled
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can 5 1/2 oz. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put pork chops in and 8 or 9 inch casserole dish. Place vegetables on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, and pour over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves.