I made this for a pot-luck dinner and there were no leftovers. It is also good for special occasion dinners like Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Sweet Potato Crumble
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 1 package 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 2/3 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Peel and cut up sweet potatoes. Boil until tender, drain and allow to cool.
- Place cooled sweet potatoes and cream cheese in food processor and whirl until smooth. Spoon into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle apples and cranberries over top.
- Combine flour, sugar and butter in food processor, and whirl until crumbly. Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.