This is a great way to enjoy your garden fresh tomatoes and herbs in the summer!
Spaghetti With Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 4 to 6 ripe tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper
- Spaghetti pasta
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti pasta. Drain and add to the tomato mixture. Toss and serve. Makes 4 servings.