Another ever popular rocky road recipe.
Rocky Road Bars
- 1 package 6 oz. chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup icing confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Whole graham wafers
- Combine chocolate chips, butter and egg in a saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until chips and butter are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in icing sugar. Allow to cool and then stir in marshmallows.
- Line the bottom of an 8 inch square cake pan with a single layer of graham wafers. Spread chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate. Cut into squares.