A sweet and sour pork dish made in the slow cooker.
- 2 pounds pork cut in cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can 19 oz. pineapple chunks
- 1 large red pepper cut in strips
- Place pork and onion in slow cooker.
- Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup and water with juice drained from pineapple. Pour over pork and onions and stir.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Add pineapple chunks and pepper strips in the last hour.