Chocolate and peanut butter – a great combination!
Peanut Butter Bars
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Cream butter, peanut butter and brown sugar together. Blend in egg and vanilla. Add flour and mix well.
- Spread in a 10 x 15 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove from oven.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Spread over base.
- Cool and cut into squares.