I used to make these when I was a kid (and still do) – they are yummy.
Oh Henry Bars
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- Cream butter and sugar. Add rolled oats, syrup, vanilla and salt. Blend well. Press into a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 375 degrees F. Do not overbake or it will turn rock hard.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Spread over cooled base.
- Cut into squares. Keep in the fridge.