My husband and I ate all of these for dinner, and the sauce was yummy served over rice.
Lime Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Mix flour, paprika and salts together in a bowl.
- Grate the peel from the lime and set aside.
- Put the chicken drumsticks in a resealable bag. Squeeze the juice from the lime and add to the bag and shake to coat drumsticks.
- Dredge chicken in the flour mixture and place in a baking dish. Reserve lime juice.
- Mix lime peel, brown sugar, white wine and chicken stock. Add in the reserved lime juice. Pour over drumsticks.
- Bake uncovered for about 50 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Turn drumsticks about halfway through cooking time.