You can’t get much easier than this – and yet they turn out to be a fancy and delicious little square – no one would ever guess! The graham wafers soften and get cakey during the chilling time.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand, 300ml
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Whole graham wafers
- Butter icing
- Add lemon juice to sweetened condensed milk. Stir until it thickens.
- Line the bottom of an 8 inch square cake pan with a single layer of graham wafers.
- Carefully pour the lemon mixture over wafer layer and spread evenly.
- Top with another layer of graham wafers. Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight. Ice with butter icing. Cut into squares.