These are very tasty, and easy too – no baking required, so no watching the oven to see if they are done. Just cool and enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix rolled oats, coconut, and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix sugar, milk, butter and instant coffee together in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper and let cool.