These are also known as 6 Layer Bars – because the 6 ingredients in the recipe are layered one by one in the pan. You can’t get much easier than that, and they are so good, too.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand, 300ml
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Remove from oven, and spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the graham wafer crumbs evenly over the melted butter.
- Sprinkle walnuts over the graham wafer crumbs, then chocolate chips, then coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of the coconut.
- Return to oven and bake for about 25 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Cut into small squares when cooled.