These cookies are grain free and (lightly) sweetened with coconut palm sugar.
Grain-Free Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish, microwave at medium power until melted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine almond and coconut flours, cocoa powder, coconut palm sugar and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add to dry ingredients, along with chocolate chip mixture and vanilla, and stir to combine. You can also mix these in your food processor if you prefer.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour (or overnight) or place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drop balls of dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet (I use a medium cookie scoop.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet.