So rich and chocolatey – you’ll never believe they are grain free and processed sugar free too!
Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Cookies
- 180 grams almond flour
- 60 grams coconut flour
- 60 grams cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs. Whisk in honey, butter and vanilla.
- Pour egg mixture over dry ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheet (I used my medium cookie scoop).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes on the pan, and then move to a rack to cool completely.