Like the name says, this recipe is very quick to prepare, and with a nice chocolate taste these squares will be very popular.
Five Minute Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- Chocolate or vanilla icing
- Combine butter, brown sugar and egg in a saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until butter and brown sugar are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa, walnuts and graham wafer crumbs. Pat into an 8 inch square pan.
- Ice with chocolate or vanilla icing. Refrigerate. Cut into squares.