Another quick and easy pasta salad, you don’t even have to thaw or cook the peas, just add them frozen to the pasta – they thaw as the pasta is cooling and as a bonus, cool the pasta faster. Makes a great main course salad. You can use any kind of pasta if you don’t have farfalle.
Dilled Salmon Pasta Salad
- 4 cups farfalle bowtie pasta
- 2 cans 7 1/2 oz.each salmon
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 - 4 green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed or 2 teaspoons dried
- Cook pasta and drain. Rinse with cold water. Put in a large bowl.
- Add salmon, frozen peas, and green onions to the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, and dill. Pour over the pasta mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.