Forget about the take-out deep fried chicken – this is great! Good served with mashed potatoes and biscuits – its good cold for a picnic too, with salads.
Crispy Sour Cream Chicken
- 2 - 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup corn flake crumbs
- Mix moist coating ingredients together in a large bowl. Add chicken pieces and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours if time permits.
- Roll chicken pieces in corn flake crumbs to coat. Spread out in a foil lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 45 minutes.