A nice colorful salad. You can use canned or frozen corn. Its really good with fresh corn too.
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine corn, green pepper, celery, onion and pimento together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the corn mixture and toss gently to mix.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.