Who doesn’t like chocolate chips? This is a tasty and attractive cheesecake.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs about 18 cookies
- 3 packages 8 oz. each cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Combine butter and Oreo cookie crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of chocolate chips with the 1 teaspoon flour. Toss to coat. Stir into the cheese mixture. Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 300 degrees F, or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool to room temperature and then chill until serving.