Sure to be a favorite if you are a chocolate lover (like me!). Make it the day before serving so it can chill overnight, allowing the great milk chocolate flavor to develop.
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 packages 8 oz. each cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand, 300ml
- 8 squares semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine butter and chocolate wafer crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Add chocolate, eggs and vanilla and mix well. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour 5 minutes at 300 degrees F. Cool to room temperature and then chill until serving.