A tasty and very pretty square. If you want to ice it, omit the coconut on top and bottom, add 1 cup of coconut to the crumb mixture, spread in the pan. Make a butter icing with marachino cherry liquid and ice the squares.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk Eagle Brand, 300ml
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries quartered
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2 cups coconut
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Stir in cherries, marshmallows and graham wafer crumbs.
- Spread 1/2 of the coconut in an 8 inch square cake pan. Top with the crumb mixture. Sprinkle remaining coconut over top.
- Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.