A simple salad with a colorful combination of vegetables.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 medium green peppers
- 8 small tomatoes
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cut cauliflower into small florets. Steam until tender-crisp.
- Cut green peppers into strips. Dice tomatoes.
- Combine cauliflower, pepper strips and tomato together in a bowl. Add the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Stir gently to mix.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.