I have been making this bread for years – it is my favorite to serve with pasta. My brother Stephen and I first made this, the regular way, for a family dinner at Mom’s house. We later converted it to a bread machine recipe.
Bread Machine Italian Parmesan Bread
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dehydrated minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 package bread maker yeast
- Add all ingredients to the bread maker pan in the order listed (or as directed in your bread maker instructions).
- Set bread maker to the regular setting and start.