You can have cereal and toast all in one, if you toast up a slice of this bread for breakfast!
Bread Machine Granola Bread
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant milk powder
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 package bread maker yeast
- 1 1/4 cups granola cereal
- Add all ingredients, except granola, to the bread maker pan in the order listed (or as directed in your bread maker instructions).
- Set bread maker to the regular setting and start. Add granola when the beeper sounds to add additional ingredients.